I Pity You

You say a lot of nasty things against other people as if you're perfect. As if you're living in utopia where only  perfect people exist. I pity you not because you changed. I pity you because you gain satisfaction in telling others that they're imperfect, why? just because they did not experience the things you have experienced? Let me tell you this: I will never trade my life with yours. I may be too independent right now, I live my life alone and seeks adventures alone and perhaps, I will stay like this for the rest of my life but seriously, I don't mind...Being alone now does not even mean that I do not share my life with people, because I do. How about you? You know, I can honestly say that I am exactly where I want to be. How about you? Pinangarap mo ba yang kinasasadlakan mo ngayon? I suppose you are simply left with no choice but to accept your condition...but given a choice, I know that you also want to explore...probably not the same roads i traversed, but i know you'd love to explore. Did i ever push you, coerce you, force you to leave your wonderful world? No...because you are happy. I may not be able to understand why, but I don't go pissing you off just because I want to. But well, go...be happy in your little utopia...I dont see anything wrong there as long as you are happy. Just please don't be prejudiced just because I am different. I tell you, I am happy.


.

Comments

Anonymous said…
what's that, like a fruit without sap? i beg to disagree...we all have our own definition of happiness.yes i agree with this "being alone now does not even mean that I do not share my life with people."
Darlene Machell said…
no matter how one defines happiness is not an issue for me, but when one castigates another for having a different view on life, that's a lil problematic for me
Darlene Machell said…
I hope im not a flower without perfume, a beauty without virtue. :)
Anonymous said…
only a flower with a perfume and beauty with a virtue can write such a blog above.
Darlene Machell said…
Well, that was sweet. :)

Popular Posts