Plans Ahead

*I feel that I need to write down my plans so I can be more focused and well, be accountable.

JUNE

- Write, write, write my thesis.
- Read on Asia - diplomacy, geo-politics, economic and military dynamics, security issues and terrorism.
- Prepare the things, especially books, that I will be bringing to Singapore.
- Say goodbyes to people... (I am honestly not sure if I still wanna come back to the Philippines)

JULY

- Fly to Singapore
- Enrollment
- Write my thesis.
- Read on Asia
- Face all the new adventures with a smile and a prayer and in the processes be changed.
- Be a better person.



*I don't owe an explanation to anybody...I am the master of my own life, I will take my victories in my own time (hopely in sync with God's time) and accept my defeats with courage. I shall have no regrets. I am very very very happy right now. I see no reason for me to be ashamed of the choices I made/make.

Comments

Tsah Javier said…
Kung ano man yang endeavors mo madam darl... go go go!!! Mwah miss you girls!
Darlene Machell said…
cha! nagkita-kita kami nina ej,larz at ton last week. sad you weren't there. :(

Popular Posts