One Week Left

This is my last week in Tokyo. Time to send nuggets of appreciation to the people I came across here..friends, classmates, gym-mates, professors, and even strangers I met along the busy streets of Japan. Thank you! Thank you! You definitely occupy a special place in my heart for being so good to me and for helping me arrive at a better and updated version of me. Thank you for nourishing my mind, perspective, beliefs, and my values.

I have not accomplished all that I intended to do or see here but I think I have accomplished more than enough. Still, in the coming days I will try to discover parts of Tokyo that I have not seen yet.

Adventures and Non-Adventures Ahead:

- Visit the Tokyo Station
- Go to Yokohama
- See another museum, perhaps Ghbili?
- Walk along the streets of Ikebukuro
- Maybe try a public bath?
- Visit to Meiji Shrine again - get lucky charms!
- Visit to Asakusa again - last stop for shopping!
- Never miss dance lessons! Ballet toning class, belly dancing, zumba, and aero! Maybe attend an extra bodycombat class?
- Eat! Eat! Eat!

Comments

Popular Posts