Rigidity

I am headstrong - and that can be my worst weakness or my biggest strength. I do things the way I want to, usually in the most efficient way. I usually get the results I want and that simply re-affirms my strict allegiance to my own work code. I aim to improve, always. I do not want to waste my time with people who are unable to make up their minds - it takes time for me to make up my mind so I seriously do not have the time to wait for others. I can be narrowminded. I can be a snob. But, I know when to humble myself and admit my mistakes. I know my capacities and I know my limitations. I always strive to be better.

As I confront two minute impediments today, I certainly need to pause...to chuckle a bit, perhaps, since life happens whether you like it or not...no need to worry. I breathe a bit more. Hold the controls a bit tighter. Then shout to life again.

Comments

Popular Posts