On My Dream and Life Plans

I have dream and I am going to fight for it. No one can take it away from me. My heart may be bruised from a failed relationship but my will is strong still. I will recover, I swear.

I have a lot of plans for myself...it would be nice to have a company while I accomplish my goals, nevetheless, I know that I can do this on my own. I will succeed. No one can prevent me from reaching my dream, not even a limping and weak heart.

All I need is God beside and to focus and concentrate on more important matters...my career, masteral thesis, as well as my relationship with fellow professors and my students.

I will be the best that I can be.
I want to explore history - re-construct the past based on my perspective...
I want my students to like and enjoy history! I want them to think critically!
I will finish my thesis before June 2009. I swear. I will bleed to make this come true.
I will start (and finish!) writing about specific topics that interest me the most, such as Filipino-Indian relationships, Pinoy perspective on "Five-six", modernity and globalization and migration, remembering India: the idea of "home" or "nation" of Filipino Indians, among others.
I will be move gracefully and elegantly...who wouldn't love me then? (wink!)
I will inspire people and be inspired by them at the same time.
I will matter. I will be very productive. I will make sure that my voice will be heard.

Things will never be simple...there are alot of humps along the way....but...
I will be strong despite the hurdles ahead,
and I will be happy, while I prove to myself that I can amaze me, I can satisfy me, and I didn't lost anything because I am whole even without someone to complete me.

(Pouring out my previously forgotten angst...whew...when Im in a "state-of-temporary-madness", i seem to forget that I am strong and that I have plans for myself ...now I have recovered, to hell with pain, I will succeed....)

Comments

Popular Posts