Pseudo-seafood rice ala me!


Okay... For the past two years I have this delusion
that I can overcome my fear of pans and pots and hot cooking oil.
I was enthusiastic to try to learn how to cook,
Tried making salads, meatball spaghetti, carbonara, garlic pasta,
Indian style potato dishes, kaldereta, menudo, among others...
Well, sometimes they turn out edible enough...
but many times,
I had to throw them immediately to the trash bin, seriously!
During Christmas break, I tried this pseudo-seafood rice dish...
What happened?
Well, I had a realization...
I'm a hopeless case!
See the picture above?
I had to throw half of that because my siblings would not eat anymore it!
Sad!
My future partner has to be either rich enough to hire a cook for us or a good cook himself, or both!
Or maybe, I hope he would not mind eating take-outs for every night!
Warning: I could not even fry eggs!

Comments

Popular Posts