My Version of Ubermensch

I am not the romantic type of person. I can be sweet but only in private and only if the person really is very very special to me. I am not like other girls who easily fall in and out of love. I have only been in love once in my life and ended somehow miserly. :)

I am what people call as the fatal lover. I give my all when I am in love. I don't think that's wrong, I just have to find the right man, my own ubermensch who could appreciate my crazy gestures, small and big alike. :)

Well, this exercise is a little girly and childish and cheesy but, oh well...let's hit it.

1. I want my man to be really a man.
2. I want him to be generous and kind and giving to those who are in need.
3. I want him to be bold enough to explore the world with me.
4. He should be firm and constant to his commitment with me, his family, his friends and his work.
5. He should be always ready to cheer me up whenever I am feeling down.
6. He....




Yuck...I couldn't even get through all of this. :)

Comments

Popular Posts