Pinatubo Trekking

Yes. A good friend invited me to go on a trekking up the crater of Mount Pinatubo. Hell, I almost gave in to the temptation but well, I have tons of things to do. Like what I have always believed, "life is a trade-off" - that's according to my economics professor in college. Of course she was referring to micro-economics, purchase, investments, opportunity costs, etc., but since I'm rather unaware where academe and reality/life actually separates, what I learn from school becomes a part of my world view, of how I view life and the society itself. So there, life is a trade off and I opted to focus and concentrate more on the more academic things rather than my own drive for adventure. Anyway, I'm still looking forward to a couple of adventures soon...one is my trip to Bohol with La Salle friends and the other is a three-month long fellowship to Singapore at teh National Univeristy of Singapore. I'm happy with what I have right now. :) I've let go of one thing dear to me...but I know I opted for the more productive decision. I will reap the rewards soon.


;)

Comments

Popular Posts