Was it intentional?

Yes. It was intentional...and it's the right thing to do. I know I'm just a mistake to you. You cannot deny that. I know, too, that you wish 'it' never happened between us. Perhaps you think that your life was supposed to be uncomplicated if I didn't keep on appearing right in front of your face. I would even understand if you regret ever welcoming me in your closed network. Albeit that...thank you for still being civil...thank you for still caring...but I need to give myself a chance to unlearn caring too much for you. I'm doing this - cutting you off - for your peace of mind and mine.

You know very well that I get so crazy and overly-thoughtful for you. Damn. I don't wanna be that head-over-heels gaga for you. That has to stop. And so I have to eradicate all possible opportunities for me to show to you how much I really care.

As long as we're friends, even just friends, I would treat you in a very special way - in the most special way I can.

I don't want that to happen anymore. Been there, done that. I've seen it happen to me before so I have a pretty much good idea of it's finale. It will end with me as the only casualty.

So there. It's not that I don't care. It's just that - I care too much and I don't want you to experience the things I could do for you precisely because I care too much. I wanna move on...I wanna give myself a chance to unlearn putting you up high the pedestal. That entails ending our friendship. So I can end love.


...

Comments

Popular Posts