I breathe.

Oh. Crap. Life. Happened.


Yes, it is difficult.
Yes, it feels like I was betrayed by life, by love, by my own self.
Yes, it shattered my heart, and tainted my hope, and challenged my views and wants.

But, this is what happens when life happens.
Shit happens.
Things that you can't control happens.
People change and feelings change.
No matter how strong you commit yourself to a person or thing.
Change happens.

Yes, I almost faltered.
Yes, I was almost swallowed by the fear.
Yes, I almost lost the passion I have for life and love.

But, I survived.
Not because I am strong but because at a point when I was very weak - too weak that I could not even confront the darkness on my own - the Universe sent people who helped me hold myself up.
I was falling and the Universe caught me before I even touched the ground.

I was lucky.
No.
I was blessed.
I am blessed.

Is it over now?
Not yet.
The end of the road to healing is yet to come.

So now, I breathe.
Not hurriedly.
I breathe slowly and calmly.
I breathe and pray and whisper to the Universe - I will one day be free of the Present.

For now I hold on - to life and yes, still to love.
And to excellence and to the Plan - God's plan for me.

One thing I learned:
There will come a point in your life that you will need to sacrifice some part of yourself, you will need to feel a great deal of pain - so that you will learn how to soar.

So now, I soar.
I soar to meet the face of God.
I soar to fulfill God's plan.

I soar to meet the life and the love I destined to have.

Comments

Popular Posts