The Year in Perspective

What a great year, indeed.

It was not at all easy. In fact, the past year has been filled with a load of complexities and complications. For a moment there I felt stagnant and pushed to the edge. But, bouncing back every single time. I grew stronger and wiser and for that, I am most grateful. Yes, I am grateful. I thank the universe for leading me to new paths, old alleys. I thank the universe for giving me new friends and for maintaining old acquaintances. I thanks the universe for all opportunities to learn, grow, and explore.

I will always treasure my fond memories of 2014. The excitement I felt during my paper presentation in Oxford; the sights and scents of London; the quaint surroundings of St Gallen; the charm and elegance of Zurich; and finally, the chance to research and work in Kuala Lumpur.

2013 was the year I learned to love and cherish living alone. 2014 opened my eyes to the fun and quirks of well, not living alone. Now, I know both sides.

I have my eyes on you, 2015. This year, I most sure, is not going to be easy but you will be awesome. I will conquer every hardship and every struggle. I will make this my year. A year of living the life I want, exploring new things and new places, and achieving in the field I love the most. This year, I will be open - open to new possibilities and I will cherish life and chances even more. This is my year.

Comments

Popular Posts