The Day I Learned to be Tough

I always start with love. With caring and with trying to make things better and easier for people. I guess, that is how I am wired. I see no point in screwing other people just because they screwed you. I am the kind who takes an extra mile for someone who needs help. No, I am not a saint. My words can hurt like an avalanche - they are deadly. And when I do not believe in something, I am very difficult to convince. But, I do am convinced that we are supposed to do good deeds - out of love, maybe just out of kindness, or something else. This has nothing to do with religion or anything. I just honestly believe that this world has already too much obstacles, too much problems - and we should not add to any of those. If you can smile to a stranger, good. If you go a little bit of your way to guide someone who is lost, good. If you can skip a meal, so another person can feed his entire family, good. Small acts of kindness. Even if it hurts a little bit. I actually do believe in that. Perhaps, it is naive. Someone said it is stupid. Another said it is a lie. Truth is, it does not matter. What matters is I live this short life of mine in the spirit of giving, loving, and caring.

Comments

Popular Posts