SG - Day 3

Okay. Another late entry. Still, I wanna write a few notes here about my mishaps and ventures here. Well, let me recall...for my third day, I attended a formal welcome gathering again in ARI Office in Bukit TImah. We met the big bosses Lily Kong, Gavin Jones, our mentors, among others. Oh yeah, at long last I met Prof. Sahoo - my very kind and helpful mentor. He ably pointed out the weak points of my plans and guided me to ascertain the  best way possible to deal/manage my topic given contstraints in my time here.

Well...well..i guess, that day I felt a surging pressure within, that desire and passion to simply grab what I want and start being productive and progressive not only within the scope of intellectual range but more importantly its end result - gains. :)

Comments

Popular Posts