SG - Day 4

That day actually started weird.


I have no intention of divulging critical information why and how things started weird last Wednesday, but, I would have to say that it bothered me a lot. Truthfully, I know that it was not supposed to make feel uneasy but a part of me just won't quit thinking about how weird that "incident" was.

As I try to re-evaluate my actions (and the party involved), I feel more perplexed, simply knocked for six - I do not know how "process" it in my mind...was it supposed to liberate me from a hanging thought? should I be sad? should I feel awkward? or be scared? Gadh.

One thing is quite clear though. I value him/friendship with him. Period.

Moving on...

In the morning, we went to ISEAS Library for the orientation and then lunch at the College of Engineering Canteen. Then went to Bukit Timah Campus to meet Dr. Kay...


:)

Comments

Popular Posts