A Midnight's Dialogue

Fate:             Let us be straight and clear...

Elegance:      I am like the Sun. You cannot stop me.

Fate:             Is that my line?

Elegance:      I am you yet you do not recognize me.

Fate:             Probably...
                    I wonder how we would look...
                    Unrecognizable.

Elegance:      Immaculate. We would look immaculate.
                    Where I start and  you end is seamless. 

Fate:            You will eventually get lost in it.
                    So I need to know when someone asks...
                    Where you are...

Elegance:     We do not owe the world any explanation.

Fate:            I will just say....
                    She is in...

Elegance:     In Eros' bed.

Fate:            Best choice.

Comments

Popular Posts