Back on Track

Singapore, finally!

It feels bitter sweet to be back. I never knew that leaving Japan could be very difficult. I guess it was because I had a productive, comfortable, free, and adventurous life there. I was on my own and I was amazing (and I say this with all humility, ha!). I did not depend on anyone. I found my own way. I determined where to go. Looking back, albeit the remants of euphoria, I think my experience in Tokyo is a liberating key conjuncture in my life. It was where I found/re-engaged aspects of me that have remained dormant for years. I was finally me. I thank Japan for that. I thank the universe for conjuring to make it all happen. And now, I am back. Just in time to continue the work I have started and pursue the passion I have always cradled. I am ready. I am valiant. I will succeed. There is nothing that can break me but me.

As I always say, forge!!!

Comments

Popular Posts