First, You Must

Mornings, ah. I cannot emphasize this enough. I love mornings. I think life gave us mornings so that we can get a chance to have fresh starts everyday. We could all use fresh starts... Regardless of what point of your life you are in - I think fresh starts are absolutely important. Today, that is what I am getting and today, I learn.

I learned that there are a multitude of expressions and languages out there that I would not be able to understand - they are different from my own but not because I couldnt understand them doesnt mean that they are less valid.

I respect languages and expressions...life is all about expressing yourself in a way anyway.

I learned that it is rather important to try to learn...and try to speak other languages. That is a way we could communicate better, by speaking the same expression, by coming to terms with the same meaning. This is not always successful but attempts are nice. It suggests a willingness, a desire to understand and to know more. It is only in understanding that we perform our being human - when we try to get our expressions across and when we put an effort to comprehend others. All is done in the context of humility.

I learned that the brain can only do so much - some of the work must be done by the heart.

I learned that there is nothing that can be cured with a good music and a dance.

I learned that the course of your life can be shaped by one decision. No point in looking back.

I learned that as long as I have me - I am never alone.

I have learned that you can respect a different language - but it does not mean you have to talk with it.

I have defined my life in a unique language - no one needs to learn it but me.

Comments

Popular Posts