Full Stop

Soon, I will wake up and there will be no more words necessary to express myself. Soon, there will be blankness and stillness and all of that void and chasm will be enough. Soon, there will no longer be the need to gasp and sigh and make exciting noises and giggles. Soon, nothing is enough. Soon, the bamboo will dance with the wind and I with them Soon, the cherry blossoms will reach the palm of my hand and that too will be enough. Soon, a smile will be worth a million words and the world will be full of adventures that will quench my thirst. Soon, I will be enough and no one will be enough for me as everyone is enough for everyone else. Soon, clarity will be the language that bridges your heart and mine. Soon, there will no longer be questions. Only answers and adventures.

Comments

Popular Posts