Today, I Will Write a New Page...

Today, I will write a new page. It will be about a new story - not about love and heartache - but of courage and adventure. I will write remarkable characters, chimeras, and hybrid mutants. They will speak in exotic languages that only I could every understand. Today, I will dream and I will live. I will conjure lively purplish scenes and orange-marmalade skies. I will create villains who will never be defeated (so the story would never end). The mountains will spit out glitters. The ocean will light up at dusk. Today, I will simply breathe and I will simply be free. I will let the protagonist run to the steppes. He will find solace there. He will comprehend what the phantoms of the night do. He will finally understand himself. Today, I will write a new page. My story is still raw and I do not see the ending. But, I will write that page and I will discover - the new story in me.

Comments

Popular Posts