The World is a Reflection of the Self

A good friend once said to me, you see the world through your own distinctive lens - it is all about your inner state of mind, so it is better to always choose the optimistic and good side. 

You attract what you exude to the world. 

I would like to think that I have always exuded positive things in life - although I do not profess any religion, I live by a couple of rules that define my behaviour. First, never deliberately hurt other people/put burden to others. Second, try to lighten up the load/life of those around you. 

Except for my crooked confusions (that burst from time to time), I believe that life has been good to be because I have been good to life. I have no regrets. I am still driven by my innate passion. I carry a light heart, I am full of love, and I still carry a bag of excitement for what is yet to come. I am vibrant, happy, and driven. 

So, at this moment, within my sweet spot, I have nothing else to say to the universe, but...thank you.

Thank you for the bumps along the road.

Thank you for the rock music that makes me feel giddy.

Thank you for the over-the-top anxiety (it pushed me to be perfect). 

Thank you for the friends around me.

Thank you for the word "insatiable."

Thank you for the weird noises and strange faces.

Thank you for this peace.

Thank you for the unexpected pleasure.

Thank you even with the limited time.

Thank you for dance - it is one of the purest way I can pray.

Thank you for always taking care of me... I am not afraid.

Comments

Popular Posts