Maybe...

...
Maybe I am naive. Maybe I am more vulnerable than I thought. Maybe I hopelessly dream for the world around me to change. Maybe I speak too much of what I believe in without considering if people will understand. Maybe I exert too much effort to please everybody. Maybe I overly abhor backwardness. Maybe I get too affected with people's narrow-mindedness. Maybe I easily get hurt when I fail to convince/please the people I love and trully respect. Maybe I exhibit too much idealism that I appear to be crazy and unreal. Maybe I am too stubborn. Maybe I am immediately distracted when the people close to me are hurt, mad or irritated. Maybe I expect too much, too soon. Maybe I am impossibly peculiar when I smile and offer my help to someone who stabs me behind my back.


Maybe I am everything I mentioned above...oh well, I am not perfect...but certainly, I am not a bad person. I would never consciously inflict pain or suffering to anyone...not to my family...not to a friend...not to an enemy...not even to a stranger... Because nobody deserves to be hurt. But as I don't always see the consequences of my actions...I humbly admit that sometimes I do offend or hurt other people unintentionally. Perhaps due to the harsh words from my mouth...the curt movement of my eyebrows...and the cold stare I exude... I cannot say that I am always aware of my actions...but I am always aware of my intention. I would never pray, wish or plan to hurt someone...not a family...not a friend...not an enemy...not even a stranger.

I am just happy to see people who understand my idiosyncrasies. :)
...

Comments

Popular Posts