On Mornings, Dreams, and Travels

I am a morning person. It's the best time of the day when my head is clear, my heart is serene, and my soul is peaceful. It's when I can think, write, and dream better... So, in this cool morning, allow me to write my dreams...not for the purpose of planning life....but...to drive me and equip me to savor the present.

Dreams are fragrant hints of phantom lilies and roses; dreams are invisible ropes I hold every once in a while in my nomadic life; dreams are the elixir that sustain my fluidity.

Travels: Places I would love to see before I hit 40 :)

1. The Golden Triangle: Laos, Myanmar, and Thailand, that unique experience of crossing three countries in ONE DAY!

2. India: my first love, would love to see a gurdwara, a Jain village, and buy the Kamasutra.

3. Hawaii: good book and the Waikiki Beach...yes...yes...

4. Italy: just to eat, eat, eat...

5. Brazil: perhaps the most sultry place for me...

6. Holland: drinks, drags, and drugs...no need to say more

7. Vietnam: try my luck crossing their insane streets

8. Spain: trace the zeist of my own heritage

9. France: to surround myself with that beautiful language and high culture

10. China: Great Wall, Qing Dynasty Palace, and Peking Duck...

11. Maldives: that little strip of paradise...

12. Cape of Good Hope: the Southernmost tip of Africa to reminisce Vasco da Gama's voyage

13. Ireland: and fulfill my father's dream

14. African Safari: Bostwana, Tanzania, and Kenya...dine with the lions and humble my heart

15. Colombia: to satisfy my curiosity


Comments

Popular Posts