Before daylight comes... part 4

In Thailand, I endured the highlight of my doctoral studies. I bounced back and forth between gym and work. My mind was focused on my dissertation, my body grew accustomed to muay thai, and well, my heart...kept beating into the right direction (at least that is how I felt).

Thailand will always be special to me for giving me the space I needed not only to push myself to the conclusion of my dissertation but also to expand my experiences.

I really have nothing else to say at this point, but...thank you...

For friends across the world who dropped me a line or two, I felt less alone and less tired during those fleeting conversations...

For my family who allowed me to do what I want and supported me all the way...

For Joey, my mentor, who helped me in so many ways for the last five years...

For Charlie, who left me with three years of great memories filled with love, care, and learning...

For A, who showed me that there are more possibilities out there and for invigorating me in so many different ways without him even trying or knowing...

Thank you... Forging to the next chapter of my life...

Comments

Popular Posts