When My Mind is the Clearest

Let me tell you when you can ask me questions; when my mind is the clearest. It is always early in the morning as I sip my first coffee. Ask me the most intimate queries you have and I will give you the truth as I see it. At this juncture, my heart is at peace, my mind is serene, and my soul is as light as a feather. All earthly worries that cloud my judgment are still locked out. I am fully me. So, listen to me at this hour...look in my eyes if you want to really know me...the direst and purest version of me...you will see. When my mind is the clearest... At this very moment... All I can say is that I hope you know you are special...the kind I have never seen before..the kind I have never really anticipated...never planned on meeting. All I can say is that whatever this is...it feels right...I would like to think you feel it too...but your head might protest...I am sure, it will...as it craves for facts I can never really deliver...no matter, nothing needs to be forced. All I can say is that when you have decided to gamble...let me know...I will match your bet. And when you decide to leave, just the same, let me know...I will clear the way so you can have the freedom you deserve...

Comments

Popular Posts