Unspoken Conversation

Augustine: "It will pass...my pain will leave me...also my image of you... To some extent, my contact with you was a connection to that world I see partially, or that I refuse to see through different eyes. You filtered the images, the colours, the sounds to what I can possibly understand. If that makes sense, that is probably an accurate definition of love...my love."


Floria: "It has been good. Listen to me when I say: you have made your marks on me...body, soul, and mind in ways no one will ever surpass. Yet, it is because of love...your love...that I have closed the door. I am giving us back our freedom: the very essence of the years we have been happy together and, perhaps, the most precious gift I can bestow you. Te quiero, mi vida. Remember me with kindness."

Comments

Popular Posts