Labyrinthine Mind

I let my tongue loose. There will be no filter, no courtesy. In fact, there will be neither kindness nor love. Just veracity and my labyrinthine mind. I dug my own hole and now I must fix it. I left my home - a place of schizophrenic chaos and bliss - to explore uncharted terrains. I felt free. Oh, that sweet and invigorating pulse of freedom and having no restrains to fly or run or walk or simply be. Until, I stumbled into what seems to be a perfect haven. A totally unexpected paradise where I tread naturally with grace and everything I touch glows and every flower mirrors my smile and every rough edge matches my skin. I never thought this place could exist - that perfect little spot. I mean, almost perfect - almost. I never asked if I am welcomed to stay. For all I know, the haven is meant for drifters like me. I never bothered to ask. So, I walked a little bit more to see. Perhaps, there are more of those spaces and if I only keep on looking, I thought. Indeed, my feet brought me to fascinating scenes. I encountered a travelling circus comprising of strange creatures, fun and adventurous. Then I got entangled with a band of hunters, fierce and brave. And as I walk these spaces, my mind expanded, more rooms opened, but my lucidity fled. I do not want to keep searching. I want to belong. I am taking the reins of my own mind, of my own soul, my body. I trace my heels back...back to my almost paradise. Please, let me in.

Comments

Popular Posts