On the Toxic Week(s) Ahead


It's a rainy morning in Singapore and I am all up and about in the office - working in a bit. But, before diving in, I need to breathe and muster my strength for I will be colliding head to head to hell week(s).

- comprehensive editing of manuscript (tiny details like footnotes)
- combat class and high-intensity zumba tonight
- 10k race on Sunday (as prep for my first ever marathon in October)
- combat class and high-intensity zumba on Sunday
- packing and packing and more combat classes before I leave
- fly off to BKK
- fly to Chiang Mai
- intensive muay thai training everyday for two fucking weeks! (i'll die...i don't care)
- fly to Phuket then Udan Thani, bus to Vientiane
- back to SG and be finally done with PhD (until the oral defense, ha).

I really wonder if my body would break... I hope not. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts