To Push to the Limit

I never settle for mediocrity.

In everything I do, I give my full commitment, all my passion, and all my heart. No questions asked; no hesitation; no faltering.

Now, I find myself in a nexus where my passions are consuming everything in me. My brain is in hyper-mode. My body is in constant pain. My heart - well, is running to its full capacity.

Yet, I can honestly smile and I can, without pretense, say that I am happy. And I am excited, to see what lies ahead after this.

I am open to the plethora of possibilities that the universe can offer me. I am determined to risk and gamble - onward, forward, always. I am resolved to soar and find a place I call home.

Cheers to finding new colors. Alone but not in solitude.

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo. (If I cannot bend the will of Heaven, I shall move Hell.)


Comments

Popular Posts