False Alarm

Oh well...I'm so excited! and I just can't hide it! OA! Hehehe... Nope. I just love the feeling of getting away from the city and all my responsibilities to pursue adventure and try new and weird stuffs (wink!)... I look forward to a detour from my busy and heavily academic life...

Banaue Rice Terraces

On October, a few days after my birthday, I might go to Banaue for a conference a.k.a. grand vacation for 5 days.. yey!

My expectations for the trip:

Intellectually stimulating papers and topics

Exposure to the genesis of local history in Northern Luzon

Intelligent questions answered

Problems and setbacks in teaching and writing History identified

New friends/fellow educators and historians from all over the country

Exploring Northern Luzon culture and lifestyle

Shopping ethnic clothes - skirts! slippers! accessories!

Captured Realities! Pictures! Lots of pictures!

Magnificent terraces! Touching heaven!

Fiery nights (despite the cold temp! inuman sessions with the locals)

Productive and intellectual debates with other participants

Intimate bonding moments with uhmm...everybody!

Hay... sana matuloy...

Comments

Popular Posts