Kathang Isip Lang

I'm scared. I never want to hurt anybody. I have this feeling that someone is hurting as I get closer with this special friend of mine. Or am I just hallucinating?! Yikes... I have been spending time with this person and we've been seen together by his friends and acquaintances...

At first, I was too conscious and careful not to be identified as the "unidentified" woman beside him. I wanted to move away so as to prevent any malicious or incriminatory conceptions from his friends (also to keep myself from liking him too much...hehehe...)...but it didn't work...I couldn't stand ignoring him so I gave in and now we still see each other, intentionally or unintentionally. And I've been happy... In fact, I feel relieved and free and secured and happy, simply happy.

Truth is I've never been this secured for a long time... I can almost say that my special friend melted all the sorrows I incurred from another man from my darker past.
I want to keep feeling this way but this morning a few things happened, and now, I'm worried that one of his friends is in pain...I feel that it's because of me being with her "friend".

Ayayay...

It's just intuition but as a woman...I think my thoughts are on the right track. My happy feeling is apparently draining away...as I think about how unhappy this woman is... I don't want to be the cause of anybody's pain. I don't want to be used to inflict pain to another person. I'm scared to learn that he still likes her. I'm scared to know that I've been used. I'm feeling guilty thinking about these things... I don't want to imply that he's a user or something...

Well, pardon my insights...I'm just scared, you know.

I'm scared to know that now that I'm finally contented with my bond with him...someone else is in deeper pain and regret. I'm scared to see him move away from me to be with her perpetually.



Isang pahina sa diary ni Inday pagkatapos siyang irapan ng Yaya ni Junior (na dating syota ni Dudung, ang special friend ni Inday... )

Comments

Popular Posts