Weird day

Yesterday was a weird day.

Three of my closest girlfriends in one way or another confessed their heart problems to me.

The first one was before lunchtime, second was late in the afternoon and the last was about ten in the evening.

I couldn't believe it... I am the one who's single and yet I was about to give soothing words and kind advices to my friends.

They had different complaints but they all boil down to one thing: men - the love of their lives.

I don't know what to tell them, I mean, what do i know about handling romantic relationships when I've never been into one in my whole life!

I'm just relieved that I don't have any problems with men since I am technically single and happy.

I forced myself to think about their situation and I was trying hard to make sense of their pains.

I just told them that love and pain are inseparable. If you put value to a person, chances are you're going to get hurt by that person and in love, you have to bear the pain in order to survive.

It's a cliche but yes, life is never a bed of roses. Even if you're already with the truest love of your life, you're still bound to get hurt and disappointed.

I am not discouraging those who are in love, what I am just saying is that by knowing that pain and love are like two sides of a coin should make us more confident and strong....

I repeat, shit happens to everyone, there's nothing extraordinary with that...what varies from person to person is how we view and confront impediments.

Comments

Popular Posts