I know what I want....

I just don't want to get it.



I am not weak.
Yes, I cry.
Yes, I let other people take advantage of my vulnerability.
Yes, I can handle sarcastic laughs and mocking eyes.
But that doesn't mean that I am weak and defenseless.
I may let others hurt me but that doesn't mean that I don't have the capacity to hurt them back.
I am human.
I have the strength and intellect to destroy another man's life.
In fact, just thinking about it, I know that I can inflict tormenting pain to those who offended me.
But I don't want to for I see no point in emphasizing any negative feeling.
It's a waste of time and effort to plot against any person.
I am actually strong.
I see strength in me because I embrace difficulties and I welcome sins.
I believe that life and fate have ways to punish those people who are evil and selfish.
I let nature take it's course.
I believe that people unintentionally hurt other people.
I believe that people get hurt because they put value to things and people.
Shit happens...
I let the ways of nature follow it's path.
I am yielding.
I am free.

Comments

Popular Posts