I Wonder...

Where do feelings go when you are done feeling them?
Do they just vanish into thin air?
Is there a dark, plasmic void that sucks them into oblivion?
Or do they leave phantoms?
Perhaps they become spectre
They haunt you in your sleep
Sometimes even when you have your eyes wide open
Where does love go when love itself has faded?
Maybe it sails to a foreign land and there it becomes a stranger?
Or does it only take a couple of steps back
Just near enough so when you call
So when you snap your fingers
It appears as if it never left at all
Where does one feeling end and another begins?
In this interlocked world, everything is connected
Allow me to untie one cord and give some form of clarity
I love you, even if you do not know yet
But know that I am a complex pandora of swirling feelings
Masked by reason and its spouse, irrationality
My questions are mine alone
My love is yours exclusively.



Comments

Popular Posts